Withdrawing to a U.S. Bank Account (ACH and Bank Wires)
- Open the trading view at pro.coinbase.com/trade.
- On the left-hand column under Assets, select the Withdraw option.
- From the Currency Type drop down menu, select USD.
- Select the Bank Account tab. If you have verified your bank account, it should be listed here under Destination.
- From the drop-down menu, select the verified bank account you would like to withdraw to. Each verified bank account listed should note whether the transfer will be a ACH or Wire transfer.
- Specify the USD amount for the transfer. You are able to withdraw all of your USD by selecting the MAXoption.
- Select the Withdraw USD to Bank option to confirm your withdrawal.
How long will it take to deposit/withdraw from my bank account?
Bank Account deposits made to Coinbase Pro are sent via the ACH bank transfer system, which typically takes 3-5 business days* (which can be as many as 7-10 calendar days, depending on the timing of weekends and other bank holidays) to complete after initiating a purchase.
You may see the funds immediately debited from your bank account when you initiate the transfer, but they will not appear in your Coinbase Pro account until the transfer has moved between the banks and cleared in our bank account.
Bank wire transfers may be credited to your Coinbase Pro account on the same day if submitted by 1:00 PM PT. Otherwise, funds will be available after one business day.