In order to withdraw a digital currency to another exchange or wallet, you'll need to obtain a destination address from that service. Then use the following steps to complete the withdrawal:
- Open the trading view at pro.coinbase.com/trade.
- On the left-hand column under Assets, select the Withdrawal option.
- From the Currency Type drop down menu, select the digital currency type you wish to withdraw (Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash)
- Under Destination field, enter the external wallet address you'd like to send the digital currency to.
- Enter the amount you'd like to withdraw then select the Withdraw option.